Thursday, September 1

Summer 2011 - Part II - Bring it on Tex!

Our second trip of the summer was a week to visit my family in Lubbock, Texas.  Even though my entire immediate family has relocated to Lubbock within the past few years, I maintain that I am New Mexican! Yet, I love the spaciousness of Texas housing and the easy pace of life, and plenty of parts of life there remind me of NM.  I loved the chance to share that with Cate and Emma.

It doesn't get much better than heading out with your older cousins in Grandma Gigi's car, where everyone (except Emma) has pink carseats or boosters.



Life just gets better and better for Emma - bouncers, swimming pools, and more - she's finally able to get her her hands into all these things she's been watching and studying for months!






Cousin Mayzie practicing her big-sister skills . . .


Cate's fetish with garden hoses and water continues . . .


Ditto for her Mickey Mouse/princess craze . . . designated princesses acting out a Minnie Mouse pajama party . . .

Painting outdoors, in my opinion, the only way to allow a 2.5 year-old to paint . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment