Saturday, September 24

And She's Off . . .

Does Emma look proud here?  She is.  Emma decided to crawl last night, and not just the slithering, but full-on belly-off-the-ground motion.  Her first stop was the dog food and second was the magazine basket.  This picture is her just after shredding a few pages.


Apparently Emma likes big statements because she also got her first tooth yesterday.  It's popping through on her lower left.  Cate enjoys examining it.

And, speaking of Cate, I don't have any pictures to share yet of her headed to school.  I think we are getting on top of the out-the-door routine though, so I hope to catch one next week.  As you may know, Cate is not a morning person, so with her class starting at 8:30 a.m., from when I wake her at 8:00 to the car is a busy 30 minutes.  But, to my somewhat surprise, she is enjoying it.  One morning this week, when we were in the kitchen area about to go, she told me to turn the tv off and take her to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment