Wednesday, February 2

How Different Can They Be?

Friends and family with multiple kids have told me (over and over) that their children were all so different.   I've always thought to myself - duh, of course.  But for some reason, when it is my own kids, I am fascinated and entertained by all the differences.    For those of you who hung out with Cate in her early months, getting Cate to sleep was a task - I either bounced on an exercise ball or I walked all over Alexandria and DC bundled up with Cate glued to my chest in a baby bjorn or similar carrier.  If I stopped moving, she woke up, so we just kept moving.  And, no, Cate did not go for motion in a car seat or a bouncy seat.  We tried everything.  So here is a difference that I am eating up.  Below is Emma, who fell asleep while parked on her play mat outside the basement bathroom while I gave Jack and Monroe a quick bath.   But, I don't want to get too excited because I also know how fast things can change with little ones!

Below is Emma snoozing away . . .



And below are Jack and Mo-Mo freshened up . . .




1 comment: